Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Big!


Miller had a check-up today to make sure his little ears had all healed up from the infection that he had last month. Fortunately, his ears looked great, so hopefully that will be his last ear infection for awhile.
As you can see in the picture above, he was his usual calm, happy self at the doctor. He even gave his doctor some of his big smiles. I think Dr. D thought Miller was pretty charming.

We also found out at that our little chubster is weighing in at 12 lbs. 15 oz. now. That means that he has officially doubled his birth weight! Hard to believe babies do that so quickly, but he is growing like a weed. He is also now in the 50th percentile for height and weight (he had been in the 25th), so he is catching up with the other babies his age. Before we know it, he'll be the big ol' boy he was born to be!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

My little guy is SO big! I enjoyed our snuggle time last weekend.

Megan said...

Doubled in size!! Whoa. When I see him next I will hardly recognize him...accept that he is so handsome he's hard to miss.

Grandma Carol said...

Just caught up on all your pictures on the blog. Love them all. Great news about Miller's checkup. We really enjoyed last weekend at the wedding reception. Hugs and kisses to Miller!!