Well, turns out that Baby Girl Brant is actually Baby Boy Brant. At least according to our latest ultrasound. I am still in shock, but she definitely showed us some baby junk that did not show up on our last ultrasound.

Above is a picture that supposedly shows boy...

We also did the whole 3-D Ultrasound thing, so we got a couple of shots of his sweet little face. He didn't want to cooperate, and apparently his head was pretty much wedged between the placenta and the wall of the uterus, so they are a little hard to see...

I like the bottom one, because he looks totally irritated that he was getting poked and prodded by the ultrasound tech. Plus we've been calling him a girl for the last two months, so I'm sure he didn't particularly appreciate that, either.
5 comments:
Yay! You know I love to be right!
Well, nothing like an added twist to make life entertaining! The pictures are so great.
Your pregnancy has been full of surprises!
I do not know how these ultrasound techs do it, I have no idea what I am looking in most of them.
Lauren
Love the twist! Good thing you found out now...I don't think Baby Boy Brant would have wanted my gift in pink. :)
You can't go wrong either way! The baby will be a joy, and we are dying to know what the name possibilities are now. Probably not Brent Brant.
Post a Comment